Friday, March 16, 2012

Huh?


I am so happy to be sharing my first post on my new blog.  I couldn’t be happier to share my new adventure with all of you.  You might be wondering why I’ve named the blog “Causing Riot”. Well let me just start by saying that I am not up in arms ready to insight any riots in the sense that you might be thinking.  Nor is this a political blog.  I’m simply on a journey to “cause” Riot!  Ok,,,I need to explain further.  I have wanted to be a mother since the age of 5. When adults would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up my answer was always the same. I wanted to be a wife and a mother.  In high school my friends all pretty much agreed that I would be the first one married, and having kids. I proudly exclaimed that I was going to have at least 6. Well life sometimes has completely different plans for us and for me those did not include marriage or children.  I can’t do a thing about the marriage partbut I can certainly try to become a mother.  And that is exactly what I plan to do. 
Riot is the name that I chose for my child (boy or girl) several years ago.  HenceCausing Riot!

I hope you’ll keep an open-mind. Especially those of you who believe so strongly that God as a plan and that we just need to remain faithful.  I don’t share those beliefs.  I believe that we have to make our own dreams come true and I have worked very hard to become the person that I am today.  I know without any doubt that I am going to be an amazing mother. 
I value your feedback and want this to be an open discussion.  Feel free to leave honest feedback.  Tell me what you think especially if you don’t agree.  I think part of our human experience is to try to understand each other better.  We can’t do that unless we tell the truth.  I just ask that if you comment you don’t insult each other or me.  I want us to respect ourselves and our brothers and sisters. 

Okaythat’s it for today.  I now have three blogs I’m working on and I still need to post on the other two. 

I’ll be back tomorrow to tell you all about the plan

No comments:

Post a Comment