Sunday, March 25, 2012

Babies, Babies, Everyone is having Babies...



It’s not always easy to want something that others seem to get so easily. I look around me and see babies and pregnant women everywhere. I get on facebook and read about all my friends that are expecting and while I am joyfully happy for them, I am sad and jealous at the same time. I wonder why that can’t just be me. I see friends who are single mothers and are expecting an “un-planned” baby again and I can’t help but think how unfair it is that people all over the world get pregnant unexpectedly every day and I can’t make that happen for myself. It’s not fair. Life isn’t fair and I need to get over it and stop feeling sorry for myself because that is exactly what I’m doing.
Feeling the way that I am (was) this morning I took to the internet again to see what I could dig up about IUI (Artificial Insemination) and stumbled across a clinic in Denmark that is everything that I have been looking for.
The Stork Clinic (what a great name) specializes in IUI for lesbian couples and single women wanting to be parents. Bingo!! Finally I have found a clinic that understands what I’m looking for. I spent some time looking of the procedures and costs and I’m so excited to get started. 
The first step is to schedule a consultation via Skype.  I’m hoping to be able to do that this coming week.
Cross your fingers for meI can’t wait to visit the Stork.

No comments:

Post a Comment